Wacoal Women’s Basic Beauty Contour T-Shirt Bra
From the manufacturer
BASIC BEAUTY SPACER T-SHIRT BRA
· 853192 Basic Beauty Spacer T-Shirt Bra
· Offering full-figured women the same exceptional fit and comfort as our beloved Basic Beauty Underwire.
· Full coverage underwire t-shirt bra
· Seamless cups of thin space fabric provide the opacity without the weight
· Band and sides smooth and minimize bulge
· Close-set back straps minimize slipping
· Cups with inner sling for added support
. Our t-shirt bra fits comfortably and supports beautifully. Up to G cup.
- 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Full-coverage t-shirt bra featuring scalloped trim with ribbon applique at center
- Built-up camisole strap with stretch back release
- Kicked in back for non-slip straps. Recommended for round, shallow top/full bottom and east/west breast shapes.
This fit me perfectly. 32G. I lift weights, so I have a lot of fullness against the wall of my chest and after nursing two children until they were almost two, I have skin above that seems to peek out the top of most of the bras, but this one fits me perfectly. I am petite, 5’1″ tall and most bras have the cups too far apart. This one is perfect. My rib cage is 31″ around and my chest is 39″ at the fullest point. I like the height of the wires on this bra. The only other bra I have found to fit me is the Wacoal sports bra with the high wires in the center and the top portion of the wires are just a bit too high and point away from me a bit, but the material is great for the gym. Back to this bra-the wires that stop at a perfect position. I will definitely wear this for daytime wear. I was hoping to find a bra I could wear 24/7- day, sleep, gym, but the gym one has the wire problem, and this one has the padding that might be too hot or sweaty for the gym. I have purchased this bra in white, ivory, tan/beige, and black. They all fit the same way.
I measured myself based on Wacoal’s website, my measurement came to 38DDD. I ordered that size, the band is a bit snug but I’m sure it will stretch like most bras. The material is VERY comfortable, the size of the cups is spot on. In the size I ordered it has 4 sets (up and down) of hook closures, I felt a bit like my grandma putting it on. It also has 4 increments to adjust the band size.
This is a FULL coverage bra, meaning if you bend over your boobs will stay in the cups and not spill out of the top. It also means that with low cut or scoop tops you will see the cups (think of a v-neck tank top, that’s the area this bra covers).
The only downside is there is very little lining, you WILL show through. Slightly disappointing since it is labeled as a T-shirt bra.
Overall this is a very comfortable bra, I love how smooth and supportive the cups are. I plan on buying more styles of Wacoal bras to have a bit more flexibility in what clothes I can wear with them. Definitely a keeper!