Glamorise Women’s Full Figure Underwire Front Closure Bras
Front Closure Bras
- 69% Nylon/25% Polyester/6% Spandex
- Hook and Bar closure
- Hand Wash
- 0.7″ high
- 14″ wide
- Underwire bra with front clasp featuring lace inserts and scalloped trim at cupsMoisture-wicking bottom cups
- Side-smoothing shape enhancers for flattering silhouette
- All-day comfort wide cushioned shoulder straps
- Hidden comfort band cradles the bust so the wire never touches your body
Love how you look and feel. This Elegance underwire bra has a flattering neckline and beautiful lace with a convenient easy on, easy off front close feature on Front Closure Bras
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007HJEF6W
- Item model number: 1245
- Date first listed on Amazon: April 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #649 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
2,421 customer reviews
Glamorise front closures are the WAY TO GO when you have a bust too big to fit into the front door. Or should I say, when nobody makes anything for anyone other than 32A-32C (and then call it a DD).
These bras are truly for the REAL DD+ (not the 5’4, 135lb, 32B girl who buys a “DD” @ Victoria Secret. B/c let me tell you sister, if you’re getting your DD bras at VS, you are NOT a DD and the rest of us are well aware of that). Anyway, Glamorise changed my life. Finding the RIGHT size changed my life even more.Front Closure Bras .
I put this on tonight and could not believe how much better my posture was. Shockingly, when I walk, my BOOBS STAY IN ONE PLACE! I didn’t even know that was a thing! It wasn’t even a criteria of mine!
I will say this, you’ll have to replace these bras about every 4 months bc the band does stretch. But, in my world, that’s a small “but” when you actually have a bra doing what everyone claims bras are supposed to do.
If you’re like me…and bra makers have had you feeling like something is wrong with you bc your boobs don’t fit into any bras…then buy THIS bra. But let me recommend that you do one of those online bra sizing quizzes (pls, not on VS’s website) before buying your size. You may be surprised that you’re not wearing the right size.
I was wearing 42/44 DD and the quiz suggested 38E/F. This particular one is the 38F. I cannot believe the difference in how it fits me.
Now that it’s taken me 23 years to find this, Glamorise, please don’t discontinue!
And one more thing to the A, B, C girls… the only thing that Victoria kept a secret was the fact that her DD bras aren’t DDs. You know you’re a real DD+ when you’ve never had a bra fit, when sports bras sport nothing but a uni-boob, when your posture is poor (apparently!), and when you can’t FIT into VS bras! In fact, Victoria isn’t guilty of keeping secrets… She’s guilty of plum LYING to you!